Monday, July 10, 2006

 

Nanaimo goes to the dentist

My first cat, Nanaimo, is getting a dental today. He has really bad teeth even though he's under 3 years old. They are so yellow and his breath stinks. I am really nervous because he is getting put under, and he gets really stressed out at the vets. I really hope the cleaning goes well and that he is not traumatized! Also, I am doing my first volunteer shift at the Maui Humane Society today.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments:
What are you looking at in the tub, Nanaimo? Do you think something is going to come out? You better hope for your sake nothing comes out because if it does, it is going to be stinky and probably gross. That's what the human pet said to me once, and you know, it's true. Be careful, Nanaimo!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


end telemarketers