Saturday, July 01, 2006

 

Kitties from another island!

My friend Koki sent me four foster kittens by way of a Maui veterinarian who goes to Molokai to fix cats. Koki had six kittens in all and since the Maui Humane Society is so wonderful, I said to send some to me so I could bring them to the shelter. It's nearly impossible to find homes on the island of Molokai and they are overwhelmed! There are seven feral kitties who are all sick but no one has room to trap them and take them in. Another friend has seven foster kittens plus ten of her own! So they need some help! Maui County really needs to get moving and built a shelter on Molokai!

Anyway here are the sweeties. The Siamese is outgoing and relaxed. The others, feral born and trapped, are very scared and super quiet. They all have fleas and ringworm and I need to clear that up first before I can bring them to the HS to get adopted.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments:
God bless you for what you are doing!
 
Goodness, they are all so frightened. They really do need your love more than ever at the moment. My human pet said that Isis looked a lot like this when she took her in.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


end telemarketers