Friday, June 23, 2006

 

Prince Diaper and Move Update

I posted an update on Prince Diaper here.

Well the move went well! I am still getting settled in but it's been over a week. I love the house. I've seen 12 outdoor cats and have pictures of all of them. Three are officially mine. I'm trying to figure out whether the others are feral, tame strays, or outdoor pets. There is a sick kitten I am trying to snatch but have been unsuccessful and now I haven't seen her for more than a day.

The ferry ride went better than expected and I got a lot of nice help. I was quite the tourist attraction unloading the six cats in Lahaina. They have dealt with the change pretty well. There was some hiding behind the dryer but they got more comfortable once the furniture arrived.

More later!

Comments:
That's great!! I'm glad to hear that the move went smoothly. We've been wonderin' about it.
 
Glad to hear the move went well, but I'm surprised there are so many stray cats! It's like they knew you were coming or something!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


end telemarketers