Saturday, June 03, 2006

 

The Big Move

Well the big move to Maui is coming up! Moving with six cats is definitely going to be an unforgettable experience. It took me awhile but I figured it out. I'm going to fly over with two cats and the next day I'm ferrying over with four cats. Sounds simple right? HA! It's going to be exhausting but it sure will be wonderful when we are all in the house safe and sound.

I drop off my car, furniture, and boxes at the wharf two days before I move so I'll be sleeping on the ground with a blanket and have just enough food for all of us. I sure hope everything goes smoothly. My big worry is Vayna getting out of the house again and not returning in time for the move.

I can't wait to be living on Maui!!

Comments:
Good luck !!
 
Sound like you have the plan. My brother says "plan the work and work the plan". Yeah, he's a marine so...Watch out when you open doors and you should be able to move everyone. Good Luck
 
I hope everything works out for you. However, it sounds like you have a plan - all you need now is for it to go off without a hitch! Hopefully, you will show us lots of pretty pictures of Maui in the future!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


end telemarketers