Wednesday, May 31, 2006

 

A Talented Artist

I have a friend, though we have not met in person yet, who is a talented artist. Penelope lives here on Moloka'i and is enjoying retirement. She is a slave to many cats. She was generous enough to share her art with me, and I asked if I could put it on my blog. It is so wonderful I have to share it with you all!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Comments:
I love these paintings, in particular the first one. Thank you for sharing them.
 
These paintings are precious. My human pet really liked the one of the black cat with the pumpkin. Does your friend sell them by chance?
 
aloha, i love those cat pictures. what island do you live on? we live in kalae on molokai and run a guesthouse. now you will probably say:"small world" and you likely ran into me at the saturday market in town. i am the beadlady.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


end telemarketers